Play depend tarimas /dɪˈpɛnd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- have faith or confidence in "you can count on me to help you any time" "Look to your friends for support" "You can bet on that!" "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
- be contingent upon (something that is elided) "That depends"
- hang loosely or laxly "His tongue lolled"
- put trust in with confidence "she is someone you can really rely on when times get rough" "you can rely on his discretion"
- be contingent on "The outcomes rides on the results of the election" "Your grade will depends on your homework"