Play departed tarimas /dɪˈpɑːtɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- move away from a place into another direction "Go away before I start to cry" "The train departs at noon"
- go away or leave
- leave "The family took off for Florida"
- wander from a direct or straight course
- remove oneself from an association with or participation in "She wants to leave" "The teenager left home" "She left her position with the Red Cross" "He left the Senate after two terms" "after 20 years with the same company, she pulled up stakes"
- be at variance with; be out of line with
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life "She died from cancer" "The children perished in the fire" "The patient went peacefully" "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
- dead "he is deceased" "our dear departed friend"
- well in the past; former "bygone days" "dreams of foregone times" "sweet memories of gone summers" "relics of a departed era"
- not present; having left "he's away right now" "you must not allow a stranger into the house when your mother is away" "everyone is gone now" "the departed guests"