Play deduction tarimas /dɪˈdʌkʃ(ə)n/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole) "he complained about the subtraction of money from their paychecks"
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied) "his resignation had political implications"
- an amount or percentage deducted
- a reduction in the gross amount on which a tax is calculated; reduces taxes by the percentage fixed for the taxpayer's income bracket