Play debar tarimas /dɪˈbɑː/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- prevent from entering; shut out "The trees were shutting out all sunlight" "This policy excludes people who have a criminal record from entering the country"
- prevent from entering; keep out "He was barred from membership in the club"
- prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening "Let's avoid a confrontation" "head off a confrontation" "avert a strike"
- bar temporarily; from school, office, etc.
- command against "I forbid you to call me late at night" "Mother vetoed the trip to the chocolate store" "Dad nixed our plans"