Play dealing tarimas /ˈdiːlɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- made of fir or pine "a plain deal table"
- the act of apportioning or distributing something "the captain was entrusted with the deal of provisions"
- the act of distributing playing cards "the deal was passed around the table clockwise"
- a particular instance of buying or selling "it was a package deal" "I had no further trade with him" "he's a master of the business deal"
- an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each "he made a bargain with the devil" "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
- the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement) "he got a good deal on his car"
- the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time "I didn't hold a good hand all evening" "he kept trying to see my hand"
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent "a batch of letters" "a deal of trouble" "a lot of money" "he made a mint on the stock market" "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos" "it must have cost plenty" "a..."
- wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
- a plank of softwood (fir or pine board)