Play culture tarimas /ˈkʌltʃə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- cultivation of the land in order to raise crops
- the raising of plants or animals "the culture of oysters"
- (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar) "the culture of cells in a Petri dish"
- the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- all the knowledge and values shared by a society
- the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization "the developing drug culture" "the reason that the agency is doomed to inaction has something to do with the FBI culture"
- a particular society at a particular time and place "early Mayan civilization"
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality "they performed with great polish" "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose" "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art" --J...
- (bacteriology) the product of cultivating micro-organisms in a nutrient medium
- A collective expression for all behavior patterns acquired and socially transmitted through symbols. Culture includes customs, traditions, and language.