Play crouch tarimas /kraʊtʃ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- draw back, as with fear or pain "she flinched when they showed the slaughtering of the calf"
- sit on one's heels "In some cultures, the women give birth while squatting" "The children hunkered down to protect themselves from the sandstorm"
- bend one's back forward from the waist on down "he crouched down" "She bowed before the Queen" "The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse"
- the act of bending low with the limbs close to the body
- crouch or curl up "They huddled outside in the rain"