Play corrupt tarimas /kəˈrʌpt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- lacking in integrity "humanity they knew to be corrupt...from the day of Adam's creation" "a corrupt and incompetent city government"
- touched by rot or decay "tainted bacon" "`corrupt' is archaic"
- containing errors or alterations "a corrupt text" "spoke a corrupted version of the language"
- not straight; dishonest or immoral or evasive
- alter from the original
- place under suspicion or cast doubt upon "sully someone's reputation"
- make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence "This judge can be bought"
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality "debauch the young people with wine and women" "Socrates was accused of corrupting young men" "Do school counselors subvert young children?" "corrupt the morals"