corked tarimas /kɔːkt/
- atsiduodantis kamščiu
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (of wine) tainted in flavor by a cork containing excess tannin "a corked port"
- sealed with a cork
- a small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
- the plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- outer bark of the cork oak; used for stoppers for bottles etc.
- (botany) outer tissue of bark; a protective layer of dead cells
- a port city in southern Ireland
- stuff with cork "The baseball player stuffed his bat with cork to make it lighter"
- close a bottle with a cork