Play convey tarimas /kənˈveɪ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- send from one person or place to another "transmit a message"
- make known; pass on, of information "She conveyed the message to me"
- serve as a means for expressing something "The painting of Mary carries motherly love" "His voice carried a lot of anger"
- go or come after and bring or take back "Get me those books over there, please" "Could you bring the wine?" "The dog fetched the hat"
- take something or somebody with oneself somewhere "Bring me the box from the other room" "Take these letters to the boss" "This brings me to the main point"
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission "Sound carries well over water" "The airwaves carry the sound" "Many metals conduct heat"
- transmit a title or property
- transfer to another "communicate a disease"
- transport in a vehicle "haul stones from the quarry in a truck" "haul vegetables to the market"