Play connect tarimas /kəˈnɛkt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- make a logical or causal connection "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind" "colligate these facts" "I cannot relate these events at all"
- join for the purpose of communication "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
- join by means of communication equipment "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- land on or hit solidly "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?" "Tie the ropes together" "Link arms"
- hit or play a ball successfully "The batter connected for a home run"
- plug into an outlet "Please plug in the toaster!" "Connect the TV so we can watch the football game tonight"
- establish communication with someone "did you finally connect with your long-lost cousin?"
- establish a rapport or relationship "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
- be or become joined or united or linked "The two streets connect to become a highway" "Our paths joined" "The travelers linked up again at the airport"