Play confined tarimas /kənˈfʌɪnd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- not free to move about
- being in captivity
- not invading healthy tissue
- enclosed by a confining fence
- deprived of liberty; especially placed under arrest or restraint
- place limits on (extent or access) "restrict the use of this parking lot" "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
- restrict or confine "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement "This holds the local until the express passengers change trains" "About a dozen animals were held inside the stockade" "The illegal immigrants were held at a detention center" "The terrorists held the journalists for ransom"
- prevent from leaving or from being removed
- deprive of freedom; take into confinement