Play compound tarimas /ˈkɒmpaʊnd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- composed of more than one part "compound leaves are composed of several lobes; " "compound flower heads"
- composed of many distinct individuals united to form a whole or colony "coral is a colonial organism"
- consisting of two or more substances or ingredients or elements or parts "soap is a compound substance" "housetop is a compound word" "a blackberry is a compound fruit"
- an enclosure of residences and other building (especially in the Orient)
- a whole formed by a union of two or more elements or parts
- (chemistry) a substance formed by chemical union of two or more elements or ingredients in definite proportion by weight
- put or add together "combine resources"
- make more intense, stronger, or more marked "The efforts were intensified" "Her rudeness intensified his dislike for her" "Pot smokers claim it heightens their awareness" "This event only deepened my convictions"
- combine so as to form a whole; mix "compound the ingredients"
- create by mixing or combining