Play combed tarimas /kəʊmd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a wave that is blown by the wind so its crest is broken and appears white
- the act of drawing a comb through hair "his hair needed a comb"
- the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge; disentangles or arranges hair
- any of several tools for straightening fibers
- a fleshy and deeply serrated outgrowth atop the heads of certain birds especially domestic fowl
- a framework of hexagonal cells resembling the honeycomb built by bees
- a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
- smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb "comb your hair before dinner" "comb the wool"