Play combat tarimas /ˈkɒmbat/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- to quarrel noisily, angrily or disruptively "The bar keeper threw them out, but they continued to wrangle on down the street"
- battle or contend against in or as if in a battle "The Kurds are combating Iraqi troops in Northern Iraq" "We must combat the prejudices against other races" "they battled over the budget"
- an engagement fought between two military forces
- the act of fighting; any contest or struggle "a fight broke out at the hockey game" "there was fighting in the streets" "the unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap"
- an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals) "the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph" --Thomas Paine "police tried to control the battle between the pro- and anti-abortion mobs"