Play clustered tarimas /ˈklʌstəd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- clustered together but not coherent "an agglomerated flower head"
- growing close together but not in dense mats
- a moving crowd
- an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- a grouping of a number of similar things "a bunch of trees" "a cluster of admirers"
- gather or cause to gather into a cluster "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
- come together as in a cluster or flock "The poets constellate in this town every summer"