Play clog tarimas /klɒɡ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a shoe carved from a single block of wood
- a dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles; has heavy stamping steps
- any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- footwear usually with wooden soles
- fill to excess so that function is impaired "Fear clogged her mind" "The story was clogged with too many details"
- coalesce or unite in a mass "Blood clots"
- impede with a clog or as if with a clog "The market is being clogged by these operations" "My mind is constipated today"
- impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden "horses were clogged until they were tamed"
- become or cause to become obstructed "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall" "The water pipe is backed up"
- dance a clog dance