Play clashing tarimas /ˈklaʃɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals) "the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph" --Thomas Paine "police tried to control the battle between the pro- and anti-abortion mobs"
- a minor short-term fight
- a loud resonant repeating noise "he could hear the clang of distant bells"
- a state of conflict between persons
- a state of conflict between colors "her dress was a disturbing clash of colors"
- make a clicking or ticking sound "The clock ticked away"
- disagree violently "We clashed over the new farm policies"
- crash together with violent impact "The cars collided" "Two meteors clashed"
- be incompatible; be or come into conflict "These colors clash"
- a percussion instrument consisting of a concave brass disk; makes a loud crashing sound when hit with a drumstick or when two are struck together