Play chief tarimas /tʃiːf/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a person who exercises control over workers "if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman"
- a person who is in charge "the head of the whole operation"
- a person who rules or commands "swayer of the universe"
- the head of a tribe or clan
- the chief public representative of a country who may also be the head of government
- greatest in importance or degree or significance or achievement "our greatest statesmen" "the country's leading poet" "a preeminent archeologist"
- most important element "the chief aim of living" "the main doors were of solid glass" "the principal rivers of America" "the principal example" "policemen were primary targets" "the master bedroom" "a master switch"