Play change tarimas /tʃeɪn(d)ʒ/
- aplinkos pakeitimas
- smulkūs pinigai
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification) "it would require a drastic revision of his opinion"
- the action of changing something "the change of government had no impact on the economy" "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- a different or fresh set of clothes "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- a difference that is usually pleasant "he goes to France for variety" "it is a refreshing change to meet a woman mechanic"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another "the change was intended to increase sales" "this storm is certainly a change for the worse" "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years..."
- the result of alteration or modification "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs" "there had been no change in the mountains"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively "he had a pocketful of change"