Play centring tarimas /ˈsɛnt(ə)rɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (football) the running back who plays the offensive halfback position
- a building dedicated to a particular activity "they were raising money to build a new center for research"
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process "in most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere"
- the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- a place where some particular activity is concentrated "they received messages from several centers"
- a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses "his stories made him the center of the party"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience "the gist of the prosecutor's argument" "the heart and soul of the Republican Party" "the nub of the story"
- the central part of a city
- a point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges