Play caressing tarimas /kəˈrɛsɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- touch lightly and repeatedly, as with brushing motions "He stroked his long beard"
- touch or stroke lightly in a loving or endearing manner "He caressed her face" "They fondled in the back seat of the taxi"
- a light touch with the hands
- a gentle affectionate stroking (or something resembling it) "he showered her with caresses" "soft music was a fond caress" "the caresses of the breeze played over his face"
- showing love "caressive words"
- affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)