Play capture tarimas /ˈkaptʃə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- take into custody "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
- succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase "We finally got the suspect" "Did you catch the thief?"
- capture as if by hunting, snaring, or trapping "I caught a rabbit in the trap today"
- succeed in representing or expressing something intangible "capture the essence of Spring" "capture an idea"
- attract; cause to be enamored "She captured all the men's hearts"
- take possession of by force, as after an invasion "the invaders seized the land and property of the inhabitants" "The army seized the town" "The militia captured the castle"
- bring about the capture of an elementary particle or celestial body and causing it enter a new orbit "This nucleus has captured the slow-moving neutrons" "The star captured a comet"
- the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
- the removal of an opponent's piece from the chess board
- the act of taking of a person by force