Play butt tarimas /bʌt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
- the center of a target
- thick end of the handle
- the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on "he deserves a good kick in the butt" "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- the handle of a handgun or the butt end of a rifle or shotgun or part of the support of a machine gun or artillery gun "the rifle had been fitted with a special stock"