Play built tarimas /bɪlt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- constitution of the human body
- alternative names for the body of a human being "Leonardo studied the human body" "he has a strong physique" "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- use as a basis for; found on "base a claim on some observation"
- develop and grow "Suspense was building right from the beginning of the opera"
- form or accumulate steadily "Resistance to the manager's plan built up quickly" "Pressure is building up at the Indian-Pakistani border"
- bolster or strengthen "We worked up courage" "build up confidence" "ramp up security in the airports"
- improve the cleansing action of "build detergents"
- found or ground "build a defense on nothing but the accused person's reputation"
- make by combining materials and parts "this little pig made his house out of straw" "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"
- build or establish something abstract "build a reputation"