Play bruising tarimas /ˈbruːzɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- brutally forceful and compelling "protected from the bruising facts of battle"
- causing mental or emotional injury "a bruising experience" "protected from the bruising facts of battle" - John Mason Brown
- the escape of blood from ruptured blood vessels into the surrounding tissue to form a purple or black-and-blue spot on the skin
- an injury that doesn't break the skin but results in some discoloration
- damage (plant tissue) by abrasion or pressure "The customer bruised the strawberries by squeezing them"
- break up into small pieces for food preparation "bruise the berries with a wooden spoon and strain them"
- injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of "I bruised my knee"
- hurt the feelings of "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests" "This remark really bruised my ego"
- Injuries resulting in hemorrhage, usually manifested in the skin.