Play bronzed tarimas /brɒnzd/
- įdegęs saulėje
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a sculpture made of bronze
- an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements; also any copper-base alloy containing other elements in place of tin
- a trophy made of bronze (or having the appearance of bronze) that is usually awarded for winning third place in a competition
- of the color of bronze
- made from or consisting of bronze
- get a tan, from wind or sun
- give the color and appearance of bronze to something "bronze baby shoes"
- (of skin) having a tan color from exposure to the sun "a young bronzed Apollo"