Play briefing tarimas /ˈbriːfɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- detailed instructions, as for a military operation
- concise and succinct "covered the matter in a brief statement"
- (of clothing) very short "an abbreviated swimsuit" "a brief bikini"
- of short duration or distance "a brief stay in the country"
- a condensed written summary or abstract
- a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- give essential information to someone "The reporters were briefed about the President's plan to invade"