Play bombed tarimas /bɒmd/
- girtas kaip dūmas
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
- strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
- an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual "the first experiment was a real turkey" "the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned"
- throw bombs at or attack with bombs "The Americans bombed Dresden"
- fail to get a passing grade "She studied hard but failed nevertheless" "Did I fail the test?"