Play bleeding tarimas /ˈbliːdɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the flow of blood from a ruptured blood vessel
- surgical incision into a vein; used to treat hemochromatosis
- Bleeding or escape of blood from a vessel.
- lose blood from one's body
- drain of liquid or steam "bleed the radiators" "the mechanic bled the engine"
- be diffused "These dyes and colors are guaranteed not to run"
- get or extort (money or other possessions) from someone "They bled me dry--I have nothing left!"
- draw blood "In the old days, doctors routinely bled patients as part of the treatment"
- bleeding from the nose