Play biting tarimas /ˈbʌɪtɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the quantity that can be held in the mouth
- a portion removed from the whole "the government's weekly bite from my paycheck"
- the act of gripping or chewing off with the teeth and jaws
- a strong odor or taste property "the pungency of mustard" "the sulfurous bite of garlic" "the sharpness of strange spices" "the raciness of the wine"
- wit having a sharp and caustic quality "he commented with typical pungency" "the bite of satire"
- (angling) an instance of a fish taking the bait "after fishing for an hour he still had not had a bite"
- a light informal meal
- a small amount of solid food; a mouthful "all they had left was a bit of bread"
- a wound resulting from biting by an animal or a person
- a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin