Play bench tarimas /bɛn(t)ʃ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- an upholstered bench
- an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- a long seat for more than one person
- persons who administer justice
- the reserve players on a team "our team has a strong bench"
- a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- (law) the seat for judges in a courtroom
- a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
- the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively
- exhibit on a bench "bench the poodles at the dog show"