Play bearing tarimas /ˈbɛːrɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- situated in a particular spot or position "valuable centrally located urban land" "strategically placed artillery" "a house set on a hilltop" "nicely situated on a quiet riverbank"
- massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
- have on one's person "He wore a red ribbon" "bear a scar"
- be pregnant with "She is bearing his child" "The are expecting another child in January" "I am carrying his child"
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant "I cannot bear his constant criticism" "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks" "he learned to tolerate the heat" "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
- move while holding up or supporting "Bear gifts" "bear a heavy load" "bear news" "bearing orders"
- support or hold in a certain manner "She holds her head high" "He carried himself upright"
- bring forth "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year" "The unidentified plant bore gorgeous flowers"
- bring in "interest-bearing accounts" "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"