Play beaded tarimas /ˈbiːdɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster; much valued as a jewel
- an indistinct shapeless form
- a small ball with a hole through the middle
- a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- a shape that is spherical and small "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops" "beads of sweat on his forehead"
- a small indefinite quantity (especially of a liquid) "he had a drop too much to drink" "a drop of each sample was analyzed" "there is not a drop of pity in that man" "years afterward, they would pay the blood-money, driblet by driblet" --Kipling
- string together like beads
- decorate by sewing beads onto "bead the wedding gown"
- form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- covered with beads of liquid "a face beaded with sweat"