Play battered tarimas /ˈbatəd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a dough of flour and water and shortening
- batter for making fritters
- a liquid or semiliquid mixture, as of flour, eggs, and milk, used in cooking
- (baseball) a ballplayer who is batting
- make a dent or impression in "dinge a soft hat"
- strike violently and repeatedly "She clobbered the man who tried to attack her"
- strike against forcefully "Winds buffeted the tent"
- exhibiting symptoms resulting from repeated physical and emotional injury "a battered child" "the battered woman syndrome"
- damaged by blows or hard usage "a battered old car" "the beaten-up old Ford"
- damaged especially by hard usage "his battered old hat"