Play bark tarimas /bɑːk/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the tissue forming the hard outer layer (of e.g. a fruit)
- the sound made by a dog
- a noise resembling the bark of a dog
- tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- speak in an unfriendly tone "She barked into the dictaphone"
- make barking sounds "The dogs barked at the stranger"
- remove the bark of a tree
- cover with bark