Play babbling tarimas /ˈbab(ə)lɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- utter shrill sounds "The cocks crowed all morning"
- divulge confidential information or secrets "Be careful--his secretary talks"
- to talk foolishly "The two women babbled and crooned at the baby"
- utter meaningless sounds, like a baby, or utter in an incoherent way "The old man is only babbling--don't pay attention"
- flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise "babbling brooks"
- gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby
- make high-pitched sounds, as of birds
- talking idly or incoherently "blithering (or blathering) idiot" "jabbering children" "gabbling housewives" "a babbling hospital inmate"
- continuous low murmuring sound; as especially of water "a babbling brook"