Play axis tarimas /ˈaksɪs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the center around which something rotates
- the 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head
- a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- a group of countries in special alliance
- the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations "the Axis opposed the Allies in World War II"