Play attend tarimas /əˈtɛnd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- give heed (to) "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly" "She hung on his every word" "They attended to everything he said"
- work for or be a servant to "May I serve you?" "She attends the old lady in the wheelchair" "Can you wait on our table, please?" "Is a salesperson assisting you?" "The minister served the King for many years"
- take charge of or deal with "Could you see about lunch?" "I must attend to this matter" "She took care of this business"
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc. "She attends class regularly" "I rarely attend services at my church" "did you go to the meeting?"
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result "Menuhin's playing was attended by a 15-minute standing ovation"