Play aside tarimas /əˈsʌɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- separated or at a distance in place or position or time "These towns are many miles apart" "stood with his legs apart" "born two years apart"
- not taken into account or excluded from consideration "these problems apart, the country is doing well" "all joking aside, I think you're crazy"
- in reserve; not for immediate use "started setting aside money to buy a car" "put something by for her old age" "has a nest egg tucked away for a rainy day"
- on or to one side "step aside" "stood aside to let him pass" "threw the book aside" "put her sewing aside when he entered"
- out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts) "brush the objections aside" "pushed all doubts away"
- placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose "had a feeling of being set apart" "quality sets it apart" "a day set aside for relaxing"
- in a different direction "turn aside" "turn away one's face" "glanced away"
- a message that departs from the main subject
- a line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage