Play anyhow tarimas /ˈɛnɪhaʊ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- making an additional point; anyway "I don't want to go to a restaurant; besides, we can't afford it" "she couldn't shelter behind him all the time and in any case he wasn't always with her"
- used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement "Anyhow, he is dead now" "I think they're asleep; anyhow, they're quiet" "I don't know what happened to it; anyway, it's gone" "anyway, there is another factor to conside..."
- in any way whatsoever "they came anyhow they could" "get it done anyway you can"
- dependent upon or characterized by chance "a haphazard plan of action" "his judgment is rather hit-or-miss"
- if nothing else (`leastwise' is informal and `leastways' is colloquial) "at least he survived" "they felt--at any rate Jim felt--relieved though still wary" "the influence of economists--or at any rate of economics--is far-reaching"