Play animated tarimas /ˈanɪmeɪtɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- having life or vigor or spirit "an animated and expressive face" "animated conversation" "became very animated when he heard the good news"
- made to appear to move as living creatures do "an animated cartoon" "animated puppets"
- make more interesting or lively "juice up a party" "pep up your paper"
- give new life or energy to "A hot soup will revive me" "This will renovate my spirits" "This treatment repaired my health"
- make lively "let's liven up this room a bit"
- give lifelike qualities to "animated cartoons"
- heighten or intensify "These paintings exalt the imagination"
- endowed with feeling and unstructured consciousness "the living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God's stage" - T.E.Lawrence
- endowed with animal life as distinguished from plant life "we are animate beings"
- belonging to the class of nouns that denote living beings "the word `dog' is animate"